Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Femina


When did I become part of man? And how do I separate myself from him?


Female... Woman... History...

All my life I have had to endure the importance of War and Conquest. School has been about the many battles, invasions, deaths of soldiers and of the many rise and fall of Nations, as well as of countries. The only history I got on women was the changing face of fashion.

Every English word I see reminds me that I am forever bound to man. Man is reminded every day on how important he is. I am not.

My importance is in finding importance in shaving all my body hairs, except from my head, that needs to be long and full. In finding fulfillment in cosmetics, fashions, cooking and crafting cute stuff. Oh, and having babies, lots of babies.



I am more than this, much more. I want to be referred to something that is all my own. My own femina. Something that has nothing to do with man, or the masculine. I am created by the Earth, not by a male God, to keep Man from being lonely. Not to serve him.

Without me, everything would collapse. I take care of the little things that need to be done every single moment. Every single day, without complaint. I do this because I find importance in the tasks, not because it serves man. Because it serves me.




No comments: